Sunday, April 28, 2024

A Flash of Lightning in a Summer Cloud

 Wow. Somehow you've found yourself here. This is a snapshot into some of my old life - specifically 2005-2006. And thanks for your curiosity. There's a lot more current content, and I've made it much easier to find. Just google "Blue Magic Alchemy" and you'll find me. 

There's also a podcast...although it's a little more geared towards my current work and interests than a journal of my experiences like this blog was.

These days I'm helping people with breathwork, meditation and integrating their experiences in expanded states of consciousness. It's a trip to look back on these old memories, especially in hindsight as I know where they'll take me. Who knows where the current road is leading?

With Blessings and Deep Breaths,

Jonathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home